No announcement yet.

turbo prob ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...just can't fault my surf at the mo...

...battles through the mud and crap one day...the next:

...gotta love the 3.0l Diesel.......

...sits there for as long as you have fuel in the thing.

...and only just over 3000 rpm.

Comment

As mine is a 2nd gen the revs are a bit higher than above, however off the highway mine will go up to when the speedo needle gets to the fuel gauge - I havnt clocked it but I recon it is into 3 figures, but not by a lot BTW it is smooth as silk, no bounce but a little prone to side wind....on highway tyres at 30 psi
      BUT a 2 ton truck at this speed has to be more than questionable...on the highway crazy (in my humble opinion)
      Last edited by fatfires; 7 April 2009, 15:56.
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

got clocked by the dreaded camera's last year at 4am on the A55 doing 97mph,, though I still swear that the old bill is wrong!!!!cost me a swift £300.00, (it was a forty mile limit in the road works so they tell me, but there was no bugger working when I went through!!!!).

Keep on truckin friends so say I , oh there was 6 points to go with that !!!so not so heavy right foot for a cpl of while.
        Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherman View Post
          got clocked by the dreaded camera's last year at 4am on the A55 doing 97mph,, though I still swear that the old bill is wrong!!!!cost me a swift £300.00, (it was a forty mile limit in the road works so they tell me, but there was no bugger working when I went through!!!!).

Keep on truckin friends so say I , oh there was 6 points to go with that !!!so not so heavy right foot for a cpl of while.
          Martin
          Ouch.......

Comment

Working...
          X