Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth

Hi lads,

Gutted written off and I've only owned her 3 months. A front driver side accident in my silver over green gen 3 surf 96plate which has taken out the wing, front bumper, grill, windscreen and air bags.

I'm looking to sell her on as a breaker.

She has a nice set of 4 16"
    106 kilometers on the kzn185 engine
    And appart from the damage above the damage in very good condition.

There are no leaks from engine or gearbox and can nstill be driven.

Thanks in advance Jason

auto or manual?
    3.0TD?

i might have it off you if the price is right to convert my hilux, i'm based near newtown in powys... any chance of you delivering or meeting half way?
    Last edited by Kit; 27 November 2008, 17:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      auto or manual?
      3.0TD?

i might have it off you if the price is right to convert my hilux, i'm based near newtown in powys... any chance of you delivering or meeting half way?
      it's an auto 3.0td with the 1-kzn 185 engine

Comment

well then if u gonna sell it on here put it in the for sale section or make a donation to the forum....

Once you have done that how much do u want?

Because if she is good other than that I have a body ready to go on....
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
          well then if u gonna sell it on here put it in the for sale section or make a donation to the forum....

Once you have done that how much do u want?

Because if she is good other than that I have a body ready to go on....
          I can't sell her until I get the all clear from the insurance, I will put her up on here for sale for a reasonable price, just wanted a few pointers on what people think regarding value of the vehicle. As you can understand I don't want to sell her under her value and also i don't want to rip anyone off either.

With regard to her condition, all the panels are straight apart from one, a penny size ding in the rear quarter on the drivers side which could be done as a smart repair, center dash where the radio sits is damaged and does not sit properly. 2mm curry stain on drivers seat. Slightly bent front drivers inner wing behind the head light. There's no rust and everything works as it should.

Cheers Jason

Comment

Fair enough then....

Dunno about the price really but being a breaker she is not worth a lot...
            Have a look around ebay and stuff to find out how and what but I am sure there are some people coming along soon with more price guides...

If it is cheap enough I might be interested but I am saying if cheap enough because I can get a perfect 3gen lifted with snorkel for 1200 atm...

So give me an idea what u want for her....
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
            X