Suspension Lifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Lifts

Right a question I have about the 3rd gen is this, It shares the same chassis as the Landcruiser Colorado, so is there any suspension lift kits available for the Colorado? They should suit the surf, and the Colorado is a lot more common that the surf so there must be some kits around.

Anyone know of any???

Originally posted by Cmar
    Right a question I have about the 3rd gen is this, It shares the same chassis as the Landcruiser Colorado, so is there any suspension lift kits available for the Colorado? They should suit the surf, and the Colorado is a lot more common that the surf so there must be some kits around.

Anyone know of any???
    Ciaran.

Loads available in Australia. Just done a quick search for Landcruiser Prado Suspension lift.

Think Old Man Emu (ARB) do one.

Cheers

Comment

reead somewhere that the prado rear springs are too short?... not exactly sure about it... was on aus site.

i've emailed every company about suspension lifts and never get a reply... and i've got a lotta cash to spend!... ####s!

saw a good one on a US site the other week but they don't ship to UK so i didn't book mark it.... i'll go have a butchers.... it was off one of andy (lucky) links
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was hoping that there might be someone in the UK doing a kit, the OME stuff is probably the best value for money but shipping cost from the US to Ireland is silly.

Comment

I was hoping that there might be someone in the UK doing a kit, the OME stuff is probably the best value for money but shipping cost from the US to Ireland is silly.
          i found that too, not so much the shipping but the extra tax you gotta pay!!!
          frogs island get it over here, but getting hold of them is impossible.... might organise a ram raid! (they're just up the road from me)
          often see them in a silver landy... that's why they're never at the shop!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Frogs Island 4x4 may be able to get it on one of their shipments from Australia. Give them a ring and see what they reckon. Then it would only be shipping from the UK.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X