Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seats

Hi guys

I currently have some recaros and even though they are comfortable they are not as comfortable as I would like them to be for a 8000 mile trip.

my other car is a Lexus and the seats in the past 5 Lexus have been fantastic. I love them.

So I am looking to see if i can some how modify my surf to have Lexus Seats and get rid the recaros at some point.

Would it be hard to do this? Seats in Lexus are usually electric so just need a power source. Will the tracks be hard to fabricate?
    93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel
    My Mongol Charity Rally rig, 8000 miles of corrupt cops, bandits with guns, mountains, deserts and all for charity!

well, seen as it would obviously be doing you a favour, i'll do a straight swap, a complete set of standard surf seats, good condition and incredibly comfortable, for your recaros
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

i will get back to you on this, what colour are your seats?

will you require door cards?
      93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel
      My Mongol Charity Rally rig, 8000 miles of corrupt cops, bandits with guns, mountains, deserts and all for charity!

Comment

they're the standard grey cloth ones, don't need door cards. I was actually joking, but if your up for a swap i'm game, aslong as at least one of your front seats is in fair - good condition with no rips (like you so often see on the recaros).
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

no rips.. but i have been keeping my eye on a set on ebay seeing how much they fetch, so i may sell these rather than swap. Need to raise as much dosh for the journey.
          93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel

Comment

If i was you i'd probably be looking at selling too

A full interior including door cards in good condition can go as high as £350, a pair of front seats in good nick will go over £150.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

hi steve, may be interested in your seats for cash. incidently are you steve from LOC/TOC
              Last edited by Fargo; 30 August 2008, 18:06.

Comment

sure.. the seats are pretty good nick.. just no rear headrests.

I can get photos taken.

I will be happy to do part ex on seats (for other seats) and a bit of cash.

yes it is steve from LOC, is that paul?
                Do us a favour mate and remove my surname in ya post please mate?
                93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel

Comment

name removed, yes steve tis i paul from LOC's glory days, how goes it.

how much cash you wanting, whereabouts are you nowdays.

Comment

email me at steve(AT)locuk.co.uk paul
                    93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel

Comment

Working...
                    X