Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock and tracking parameters

hi, i moved to Ireland last time and drive Surf 96 SSRx 3 lt KZN 185,
    i have to change shocks and do tracking, problem is that i can't get shocks in any garage and motor factory, Irish don't know this model at all, cause it's imported. In one shop somebody said you have to take shock off and see what is written. Can you help me with that, i need just standard shocks for front and rear, same problem is with tracking, can you give me parameters , i spoke with one mechanic, he said if you get details for surf, ill be able to put them to computer and do tracking.
    THANKS!!!!

www.roughtrax4x4.com will be able to help with various shocks from standard to uprated to extended

toyota original part no.s for the front shocks will be either 48510-39406 or 48510-39416 not sure what the difference between the two part nos is. Same part nos for both left and right hand side.

I'm afraid i can't help with the tracking figures though. They are on here somewhere though, or try the oz forum www.toyotasurf.asn.au or possibly something on matts download site http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php might have them in.

welcome to the madhouse btw
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

any good tyre dealer/fitter should be able to track you truck,
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
      X