Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 interested in fixing my hilux?

hi there

would anyone be interested in a homer! (job) as far as i know im needing 2 back shock absorbers, think i need a rubber gromit that covers shaft, possibly bearings etc... i think there is misalignment as the passenger side wheel has worn at one side so i need to get myself 2 possibly 3 new BF Goodrich tyres. if any1 can recommend a mechanic or is willing to do the job themselves that would be appreciated. i stay in Scotland so i can travel some distance! please let me know either way. will pay good money!

kind regards Mr Angry Grrrrrr
    Last edited by Mr Angry; 11 April 2008, 20:11.

Can't believe none of you Scottish Surfers have offered to help!

Comment

I missed it!

Where in Scotland are you?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hi

im in Airdrie, so i dont mind travelling...if some1 is willing to help i can phone them etc.. and get something arranged!

regards me

Comment

you're a fair old distance from me....
          Toot! Toot!

Comment

how far away are you cos i dont mind travelling. i would like some1 to give me an overall check to see what is fully needing done to get this up to scratch! ive stated a few things that need done but there could be more! let me know either way would be appreciated

regards me

Comment

I'm in Dundee, pretty handy with the spanners but still a bit of a novice on the surf, but that said, these are pretty basic engineering on the whole from what I've seen
              Toot! Toot!

Comment

Working...
              X