Cheers (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers (again)

Gotta say a big thank you again for all that post on this site. Fitted my first towbar and twin electrics the other day. This was a job I would never have contemplated doing myself until recently. The posts on this site helped me source a great towbar from Bullivants for £40.00, (what a steal). The ball and sockets from Roughtrax for about £20.00. Both parcels arrived the morning after ordering them. The confidence to attempt it myself (after reading all the posts I could find ) £ PRICELESS!!! Gotta admit though, the laptop was on next to the car the whole time. The only comment I can make though is that the posts were all quite old and some of the images were no longer available, but other than that , a superb site! Gotta go and do a search now as tyres are due for replacement and am considering a set of second hand alloys and tyres.
    cheers.

Good to hear the site helped, you could post up some pictures and a write up, an get admin to make it a sticky
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

......and buy a blue star!

Comment

Whoops! Bit of a delay there in my posts! Had pc problems, hard drive died on me but got new one in now but still setting it up. Back on topic... still haven't sussed out how( or where) to upload photo's. As soon as I do, they will be there. Got them queued up waiting.
        ( What other color stars are available!!!!???)
        ( Kind'a like 5 of 'em, like a general!!)

Comment

go to www.photobucket.com and upload your pics to there and then copy a link to here for the pics.
          Blue star is for just normal membership
          silver star is for people who donate a bit extra
          red i think is the mods
          the admin i think are gold
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X