Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Numbers

Hello!

I'm across the pond here in the USA and was wondering if anyone on these forums could give me a hand with some part numbers.....

I bought a half-cut of a Hilux Surf from Japan and am currently putting it in a 89 V6 4runner here. I have found out that I got a Dual Mass Flywheel on this bad boy and after reading many forums, I have decided I do not want to mess with it, so I'm looking for a Solid Flywheel. Problem is I just can not find any darn part numbers.... If I had part numbers I could order it from any Toyota parts dealer.....

I have read that people use the solid flywheel and clutch kit from Prado's and 4runners.

I'm sorry but I do not know the year of my vehicle, but after some research I'm pretty positive its a 95 Hilux Surf. I think its a 95 because the clutch in this pig is a 260mm clutch plate, and I've read that they started using the 260mm in 1995. So my halfcut is....

95? Hilux Surf
    KZN130
    1KZ-TE
    R151F Manual Transmission

Now I know I can get the parts from RoughTrax 4x4, but I have bought parts from them before and paid to have them shipped all the way over here and they ended up sending me the wrong timing belt. I let them know and they do not seem to care.... did not even get a "Sorry guy" back from them.... they seems to have dropped off the planet.... oh well....

So I would like to shop around with some part numbers, which would help alot....

Thank you all!
    Last edited by neemers; 25 February 2008, 20:31.

All those who have fitted the solid flywheel/clutch kit, and no one has the part numbers...?

Comment

Working...
    X