headlight change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight change

got a broken headlight tried to change it the other day without success. do i have to remove the front grill because it is in the way and if i do it looks like i have to remove the bumper aswell or am i being thick. cheers

Originally posted by sketty View Post
    got a broken headlight tried to change it the other day without success. do i have to remove the front grill because it is in the way and if i do it looks like i have to remove the bumper aswell or am i being thick. cheers
    The bumper stays on, the grill provided you have a 2nd gen, is held on by clips that have to be prised out with a screwdriver, also they indicators need to come out for the grill to come off.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
      The bumper stays on, the grill provided you have a 2nd gen, is held on by clips that have to be prised out with a screwdriver, also the sidelights need to come out for the grill to come off.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

OOPS!
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

thought I was goin' mad for a second then when I read that.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

them clips on the grill are a t**t to get out broke 3 already is there a certain tool i should be using.
            cheers

Comment

The plastic clips are really brittle from age, mine broke, but cable ties secure it back again.
              Wax on, wax off

Comment

Working...
              X