whats it for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it for?

i have a switch with an LED in it on the right hand side of my stearing wheel in my '93 3.0 ssrx. i don't have any spots and the LED is only eluminated when the lights are on. Does anybody know what the hell it is for?

Originally posted by archie
    i have a switch with an LED in it on the right hand side of my stearing wheel in my '93 3.0 ssrx. i don't have any spots and the LED is only eluminated when the lights are on. Does anybody know what the hell it is for?
    I bet a JD it is the fog light switch.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      I bet a JD it is the fog light switch.
      yeah just checked it operates the rear fog light, so what is the switch with the standard fog light symbol on the centre consol for?

Comment

yeah just checked it operates the rear fog light, so what is the switch with the standard fog light symbol on the centre consol for?
        Usually if you have front fog/spot lights.

Comment

but i only have 1 rear fog lamp, did i mention i have only just bought the car and it is my first 4X4 and first auto so please forgive my naivety.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Usually if you have front fog/spot lights.
            how comes your avatar is not a stock one

Comment

If you want a custom avatar, you can subscribe, real bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by sammy
                If you want a custom avatar, you can subscribe, real bargain!

how do i subscribe

Comment

Give us your money!!!!!!......

http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1140

The previous owner probebly had a bull bar, with spots on it, but took it off before selling, so you are left with a switch.

Comment

but i only have 1 rear fog lamp, did i mention i have only just bought the car and it is my first 4X4 and first auto so please forgive my naivety.
                    just in case and to save tony's sanity, dont use 4 wheel drive on dry tarmac loose surfaces only
                    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

My wifes niave to,as a newbie she would like to know what the lil red button on the front of the auto trans does and what ect means on her ssrg dash.
                      Also should the dash light up and show two wheel l drive on the auto.thankyou your very nice people

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbo
                        My wifes niave to,as a newbie she would like to know what the lil red button on the front of the auto trans does and what ect means on her ssrg dash.
                        Also should the dash light up and show two wheel l drive on the auto.thankyou your very nice people
                        Look under FAQ's for the buttons and the light only comes on when in 4wd.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Ta.

Comment

Working...
                          X