Viscous Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that Yorta2.

I have to admit that the threads I was referring to were the ones on this site.

I've just read the ones you pointed me to and, to be honest, they all seem to involve an awful lot of work and technical ability that I don't have anymore. Also the fact that not having a garage or anywhere undercover to work, in our climate means that any serious work I have to get done for me.

Anyway I have now got the fan from Kenlowe with the additional manual overide switch which should be fitted in a couple of weeks. When the old fan comes off I'll have a look at it and see whether I can make sense off it.

Thanks to all who have helped with advice etc.

Ken
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
      The problem with the heater switch is that the contacts get worn/dirty, the switch can be stripped and cleaned (i've done one myself) but the dash needs to come out to get to the switch. I'm not sure but I think the switch can be ordered on it's own. I've still got mine to do (again)
      I've just sourced a replacement switch for which he's asking £27+vat (inc postage).
      Is this a good price?

Ken
      Last edited by The Kid; 23 November 2007, 00:17.
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X