3.0 T/D Auto NOW BREAKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Window motor and regulator

Hi Paul...I'm looking for the a rear window motor and regulator. Do you still have these and if so how much?

Many thanks

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by JonDiss
      Hi Paul...I'm looking for the a rear window motor and regulator. Do you still have these and if so how much?

Many thanks

Jon
      Sorry Jon
      they were among the first items to go, I only have a few of the smaller items and a tow bar also some of the trim left

Still have a whole 3.0 SSRV in very good condition for sale (offers around £3,200)

Cheers
      Paul

Comment

Still got the inside trim??

Paul, I wrote to you in August about some of the trim from your Surf, you replied very quickly but unfortunately since then I've been snowed under with a few other odds and sods. Do you still have the trim for around the heater console and also the drinks holders or has all that sort of thing gone to TonyN's? If you've still got it let me know and I'll get some pics up to show you the bits I'm after. Thanks again, Simon
        Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonH
          Paul, I wrote to you in August about some of the trim from your Surf, you replied very quickly but unfortunately since then I've been snowed under with a few other odds and sods. Do you still have the trim for around the heater console and also the drinks holders or has all that sort of thing gone to TonyN's? If you've still got it let me know and I'll get some pics up to show you the bits I'm after. Thanks again, Simon
          Hi Simon

Send me some pics of what you need and i'll pop 2 my garage, I'm pretty sure that i still have most(if not all) of the dash parts

Cheers
          Paul

Comment

don't happen to have the origonal tool kit including the long pole from under the back seat do you?
            Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Parts required

Sorry it's taken me ages to get back to you.....
              The parts I need are the clock, the cupholder (the whole unit that unscrews from behind the dash) and the long thin heater control fascia (the bit with the blue and red coloured bars etc.). I've tried to upload a picture but the website's having none of it! If you PM me your e-mail address I can email you a picture if you need a bit more of an idea about what I'm on about.
              Any idea of a price, and also whether or not you've still got the bits? Thanks in advance,
              Simon
              Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Hi,

my rear window is knackered,how much for complete winding assembley & motor.

Cheers Dave

Comment

Working...
                X