vow2 fuel heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vow2 fuel heater

any one had any experience ith one of these?...i've ordered a vow2 b+ . here's the webb site if anyone's interested
    http://www.vow2.co.uk/vow2.htm
    i'm already running a high % of svo, so i though this would be a good thing

no one?

Comment

I dont have one of that make but do have a fuel heater as I have twin tanks.. well worth it for SVO :-)
      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

i currently use one of these, it seems to work fine,i fitted a switch to the dash to allow me to turn the heater off when not needed or when i am not using veg oil but i do not use a high % of veg oil so its difficult to say if it is making much difference, my thought was to use it as cold start just to help on the initial start up.

Comment

i'm happy with mine so far...and a doddle to fit. cirtainly cold start is better on high %'s. and dare i say it, my mpg seems a little better...but like an audiophile,...i'd like to think it is. i will get a water one as well as i think the fuel flow on mine..(vow2 b+) is fast for the model i have. either way..i like it

Comment

Originally posted by mud-ge
            i currently use one of these, it seems to work fine,i fitted a switch to the dash to allow me to turn the heater off when not needed or when i am not using veg oil but i do not use a high % of veg oil so its difficult to say if it is making much difference, my thought was to use it as cold start just to help on the initial start up.

what one did you get?

Comment

ok this is intresting ...........how close to the injector pump do you mount it
              have you found winter starting is bad? my plan is to be 100% veg and want to know if it's worth it as a inline heater
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

http://www.vow2.co.uk/vow2.htm

here you go...all you need is here

Comment

Working...
                X