Help need new engine and friendly mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need new engine and friendly mechanic

My 93 3.0 TD has just gone bang, engine seized and well shot.

I need a good replacement engine and a friendly mechanic in the West London area, and clues would be greatly appreciated.

You can chuck the fatbloke outa the surf, but you can't chuck the surf outa the fatbloke!

Oooops my engine gone bang

I need a good replacement engine and a friendly mechanic in the West London area, and clues would be greatly appreciated.

You can chuck the fatbloke outa the surf, but you can't chuck the surf outa the fatbloke!

Comment

Contact Tony here
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I agree he's probably your best bet.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by hjc1622

Just put a new lump in mine, got a low milage engine from these people for £950.00 with 6 months waranty.
          Iezura Tel no 0800 310 20 80
          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
            Just put a new lump in mine, got a low milage engine from these people for £950.00 with 6 months waranty.
            Iezura Tel no 0800 310 20 80
            If you used motor from anyone, make sure you keep the receipt, and check their returns policy, the last one I fitted for someone had a serious rod knock, when we whipped the head off, it had a cracked head and obviously hadn't been running for months and was imported in crate from Japan (had jap writing on the rocker cover). This was after they said over the phone "Its come just come out of a crashed truck we've had it running in the yard for the last 2 hours and its fine." Lying ****ers

2x engine swaps is annoying, and expensive if your paying the labour.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X