Rear Heater Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Heater Matrix

Hi all.... Can anyone say how i re-connect the rear heater matrix to its coolent suply as for some reason its been disconnected and i dont know why
    all the pipework seems ok but the waterpipes have been bypassed at the engine side and im not sure what pipe feeds the matrix and which pipe is the return....any help please....
    Last edited by welshsurf; 17 March 2007, 23:19. Reason: add text

just reconect them to the matrix pipes, the left goes to the left one and yes you guess it the right goes to the right

Comment

hi there welsh,
      ive just had to repair my rear matrix pipes,they corroded where they round the bulk head.i just cut out the bad bits and reconnected with flexi-pipe and jubilee clips.i dont think it will make alot of difference which way you connect them back up,i just disconnected to top heater hose to bleed the system.
      atb sean
      ps good win today

Comment

Originally posted by seany
        hi there welsh,
        ive just had to repair my rear matrix pipes,they corroded where they round the bulk head.i just cut out the bad bits and reconnected with flexi-pipe and jubilee clips.i dont think it will make alot of difference which way you connect them back up,i just disconnected to top heater hose to bleed the system.
        atb sean
        ps good win today
        Yeh nice win played good no spoon for us
        thanks for the info having a go today
        where in south wales are you from...Im in pontypridd...

Comment

Working...
        X