rear window motor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window motor!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all, does anyone know if and where you can get the plastic cog which goes inside the gear head of the window motor as the teeth have been stripped off of mine,the motor works fine so it seems expensive to buy a complete item when all i need is the cog.thanks paolo

Originally posted by p.meaghan@ntlworld.com
    hi all, does anyone know if and where you can get the plastic cog which goes inside the gear head of the window motor as the teeth have been stripped off of mine,the motor works fine so it seems expensive to buy a complete item when all i need is the cog.thanks paolo
    It's only available as a complete unit, as far as I know. Do a search of the forum for the specific model info, but getting a Corolla motor from a scr@pyard will probably be your cheapest option unless you want to swap the motor for one of your nearside ones.

Comment

mr2 passenger side motors are the same too , i got 1 off www.mr2oc.co.uk for a tenner , try www.imoc.co.uk too for a 2nd hand passenger side motor.

Comment

a lot of the oder toyota motors are the same just take your old one down your local yard youll find one pretty easy

Comment

cheers guys,got a motor off a 95 corolla dvrs side.the plastic cog is the same and it only cost 15 quid(had to buy complete unit).window goes up and down in about 4 seconds each way now.sorted.

Comment

Working...
          X