Value my Surf please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value my Surf please

I have a '96 Surf (new shape) which has done 110,000Kms. I am not sure which model it is - I have the spare wheel underneath and a rear spoiler, a heated fuel filter and it is a 3 litre.. The car runs really well. I have changed the oil and filters every 3,000 miles since I have owned it and it has some prior history. I changed the pads and discs when I bought it. The colour is kind of silvery white. Any ideas what it is worth as I am thinking of trading it in for an Amazon.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Jim-Phillips; 23 January 2007, 20:13.
    1996 3rd generation surf

Originally posted by Jim-Phillips
    I have a '96 Surf (new shape) which has done 110,000Kms. I am not sure which model it is - I have the spare wheel underneath and a rear spoiler, a heated fuel filter and it is a 3 litre.. The car runs really well. I have changed the oil and filters every 3,000 miles since I have owned it and it has some prior history. I changed the pads and discs when I bought it. The colour is kind of silvery white. Any ideas what it is worth as I am thinking of trading it in for an Amazon.

Thanks,
    there has been a couple lately going for silly money but i suppose 5-6k depending on condition
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X