oil filters etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil filters etc

im going to change the oil in the engine where is the best place to get a filter from as there seems to be alot of wierd names of make of filter knocking about, just so i dont get a cheap $$$$py one

any suggestions for the best oil to use .....sorry for the lame questions but i want to make sure this motor last me for along while so i want to take care of it right. will be changing all oils soon (within the month) so any info on best buys would be greatly welcomed

cheers lads

Originally posted by Holley-A
    im going to change the oil in the engine where is the best place to get a filter from as there seems to be alot of wierd names of make of filter knocking about, just so i dont get a cheap $$$$py one

any suggestions for the best oil to use .....sorry for the lame questions but i want to make sure this motor last me for along while so i want to take care of it right. will be changing all oils soon (within the month) so any info on best buys would be greatly welcomed

cheers lads
    go to www.milneroffroad.com and get the filter kit you can also get the oil from there aswell, semi synthetic
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X