No announcement yet.

servicing kent area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's a good laugh, here's the link to the photos from last time i went in july or august, http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/coppermin...stupby&uid=139 most of those were taken on what they call the red routes.

I'll be in a green 2nd gen (in case you hadn't guessed), come say hello, if you want a ride round a few of the routes before you take yours round just ask, don't get too worrried about the scratches down the side though they're not from woodlands.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

ohh my gawd, looks like mudtastic mayhem. i will look forward to meeting u and may take u up on ur offer. is that ur reg still same as in piccy so i know how to look out for

Comment

Yeah still the the same reg, wouldn't surprise me if we're not the only surfs there, there was one other surf there in may i think, a blue 3rd gen. It's normally full of the landrover and suzuki brigades but there a good bunch really. And it doesn't stop it being a good day out. There's a couple of other forum members that go sometimes, if i remember rightly TJG was one of them but takes his landy instead of the surf.

See you sunday then
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

chris, my email address is ian.shrubb@tesco.net thanks for takin the photos, lookin forward to seein them, hope you enjoyed yourself.

Who were the rest of the surfs at woodlands today make yourselves known?
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

ian ur a true gentleman thank you for showing me the surfs capabilities and the woodland course. I thoroughly enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse
              ian ur a true gentleman thank you for showing me the surfs capabilities and the woodland course. I thoroughly enjoyed it
              Try to go to one of the Salisbury Plain outings, you might find out what it CAN'T do

Trev (scuttling back to the sub basement)
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

oops, do you remember me sayin I wouldn't be there this month if it was too wet?

Well I went anyway. do you remember the 'mud run' right at the bottom of the course? I can't remember if it had any real mud/water in it last month? Well it was up over the bonnet today no damage and the surf just stormed a lot of the course despite how wet it was.

still came home cleaner than november aswell, serious to the surfs performance, and they reckon 2.4s are underpowered.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

oh my life i bet that took u by suprise. yeah u went that way last month with a sense of hesitation but water only about two thirds up ur wheel. i must say u and that truck are doing brilliantly well together.
                  was there a big turn out with many stuck peeps etc

Comment

ps ian i see ur waiting to see bout ur rota bout salisbury plain but if ur going im going as well if u wanna drive up with us i like to know at least u can tow me out of the mud stuff.
                    pps i have finaly got it muddy and not stuck as it wasnt to gloopy thankfully as noone to tow me out if i did get stuck. i still spent 6 hours cleaning it when i got home . me so obsessed ocd me misses calls it

Comment

Yeah there was loads of people there, it was mad to see all the new discos, fronteras, G-Wagens, Cherokees and stuff like that, would've thought a few would of stayed away but they didn't. We got there at 9.15 ish and there was only 6 cars came in behind us before they started turning people away. A lot of people seemed to leave early though or park up and watch everyone else.

Not as many breakdowns this time, the site kept moving pretty well.

My mate caused a bit of a hold up when he shorted out his gearbox (start) inhibitor then his landy hybrid stalled, luckily he's an auto electrician and pulled the wires and shorted it out of the circuit.

I managed a black run, albeit a touch nervously, but with a very experienced off-roader in my passenger seat talkin me through it. And a couple of marshall's lookin a touch worried as they followed us round. But it absolutely stormed it, wouldn't fancy it again without someone talkin us round though.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

I don't think i'm gonna make salisbury, i gotta work every day 27-30 december.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Working...
                        X