New Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Steering Wheel

My steering wheel is the standard one with cruise control buttons. What I would like is something a little more sporty with the cruise buttons still on, is there such a thing? or would I have to create new buttons for the cruise somewhere else?And get a normal steering wheel oh and what about the horn?

Originally posted by 24840399
    My steering wheel is the standard one with cruise control buttons. What I would like is something a little more sporty with the cruise buttons still on, is there such a thing? or would I have to create new buttons for the cruise somewhere else?And get a normal steering wheel oh and what about the horn?
    Most aftermarket steering wheels will have a horn button in them somewhere..
    As for the cruise buttons, you may have to go for a much plainer style of wheel, and do a bit of work for the buttons yourself. I recently got a 'racing style' Sparco wheel, which would be easy to modify to put extra buttons on..
    Attached Files
    It just does, OK?

Comment

steering wheel

hi there is somone else with a criuse control steering wheel,i thought there was only me,they seem to be rare,i would like to replace my steering wheel with the same but in better condition as mine has seen better days.can i buy a new one from anywhere?has anyone got one in good condition that you know?thanks

Comment

I might still have the old steering wheel with the cruise control switches in the garage somewhere.It was in good condition.You'll have to give me a few days or so as i got alot on at the moment
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

steering wheel

hi again richard that would be great if you can have a look when you get chance.i have a few bits as well including front and rear bumpers in great condition gry ones fron the red and grey surf,3 tyres all good tread a rear window i bought off ebay offered it up to mine but it looks different.i will wait to hear from you thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X