15x10 and 31x10.5 tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x10 and 31x10.5 tires?

Will they fit on a stock everything 4runner 3.0td 1995?

10" wide wheels sounds too wide for 10.5" wide tyres. I think 7" or 8" wide wheels is a more normal width wheel for that size tyre.

Assuming stud pattern and wheel offset is correct 31x10.5 tyres will fit on a surf/4 runner no problem.
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

ECHO! ECHO!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        ECHO! ECHO!
        Huh?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oi! Put it back!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Huh?

You both replied wih the same info is what I think Vince means Tony
            Al
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Oi! Put it back!
              What, and look silly again?........

Comment

Originally posted by Sonshyne
                Will they fit on a stock everything 4runner 3.0td 1995?
                Let me refrase my question, Is there anyway i can fit 15x10ens on a stock 4runner with any kind/size tires?? ( it is on a wide body 4runner)..thank u guys..im a newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Sonshyne
                  Let me refrase my question, Is there anyway i can fit 15x10ens on a stock 4runner with any kind/size tires?? ( it is on a wide body 4runner)..thank u guys..im a newbie
                  hehe, thats better, but the answer is yes but only with low profile tyres, look at your front wheels on full lock, see how close the outside edge of the tyre is to the bulkhead and front bumper corner, now imagine this edge 3" futher out (ignoring any offset complications) and also with bigger tyres.

Normally we use 10" rims for 33x12.5 tyres, with at least 4" of lift to clear them.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    hehe, thats better, but the answer is yes but only with low profile tyres, look at your front wheels on full lock, see how close the outside edge of the tyre is to the bulkhead and front bumper corner, now imagine this edge 3" futher out (ignoring any offset complications) and also with bigger tyres.

Normally we use 10" rims for 33x12.5 tyres, with at least 4" of lift to clear them.
                    Tony..From now on i will refer to u as TheGuru aka TonytheLegend..hope u donīt mind ..
                    The thing is i havenīt got mine yet..im waiting for the bank to say Go, Here in Denmark the 4runner/surf is a very rare truck..and it is expensive!!!10.000Uk pounds for a 95 3.0td and then the danish tax people makes it a 2 seater(they take the backseats out because of taxrules)..anyway on cardomain.com there is a guy called Josh(Member ID:LincolnMarkVI-1993 4runner) that has a blue one with that size and tires and it looks like it is stock?? and if u check out Members rigs search for Tony Mudslinger..he has the look im after..Fat Chunky and Wide
                    Last edited by Sonshyne; 15 April 2006, 20:05.

Comment

Working...
                    X