Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Garage Bury Lancs?

Hi All,

It looks as though my headgasket has gone. It did run for a few months but took a lot of cranking to start from cold.

I was emailing a chap in Bury who said he could sort me out the parts for my KZN130 and could carry out the pressure test. Unfortunately, she who thinks she must be obeyed deleted all the damned emails and I cannot for the life of me remember the details. It is likely I found him through this site, but I can't remember - doh.

If anyone has any details I would be grateful.

Does anyone know if the engine needs to be running to pressure test?

Any help appreciated.

Stevo is your best bet. Proven experience with many Surfs.

0161 476 6144

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey00
      Hi All,

It looks as though my headgasket has gone. It did run for a few months but took a lot of cranking to start from cold.

I was emailing a chap in Bury who said he could sort me out the parts for my KZN130 and could carry out the pressure test. Unfortunately, she who thinks she must be obeyed deleted all the damned emails and I cannot for the life of me remember the details. It is likely I found him through this site, but I can't remember - doh.

If anyone has any details I would be grateful.

Does anyone know if the engine needs to be running to pressure test?

Any help appreciated.
      Yep try stevo and to answer the 2nd question no you dont need to run the engine for the pressure test.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
      X