X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golly needs more bite

ok you splended guys out there who helped me with my blower not blowin
    thanks to your input am as warm as tost SO THANKS TO YOU ALL
    now i av another job to sort out i got myself a standard lockin toyota rear LSdiff out of a 4runner and its almost new well its had a lot of parts replaced
    i am a wonderin if it will fit in the front diff ,any body know if it will or anybody done it am askin because its gona be a big job to stripdown and then find out it wont fit i know it fits the rear but id like to put a stronger one in there ARBor somthing of that nature
    if know body has atempted this then am gona pull out a drive shaft to see if it fits in the diff i have thats the quickest way i can think of unless one of you guys knows better hope 2 hear from somone soon.
    yours in need of more grip gollygone

Don't think it will fit as the front diff is 7 1/2 inch and the rear is 8 inch, but TonyN will confirm this.

Comment

diff fit or not fit

Originally posted by andy
      Don't think it will fit as the front diff is 7 1/2 inch and the rear is 8 inch, but TonyN will confirm this.
      tar very much yep your correct diff fron is diff to the rear scorpion racin can do me some arb lockers 480 each +vat +99 for the compressor to dear for me golly gone

Comment

Working...
      X