1KZ-TE (3.0TD) Engine Manual Available Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1KZ-TE (3.0TD) Engine Manual Available Again

The HTML version of the 1KZ-TE engine manual is back on my site if anyone needs it:
    http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/

I had to remove it due to bandwidth issues but have now moved the site to a decent leased server so it should be reasonably speedy and not a problem for people downloading it. I may look at putting the original PDF version on there too but gonna see how things go.
    No longer a Surf owner.

codlord,

link goes off to Mactherapy... and where do we go from there...?

Comment

You clicked the link to the downloadable version on someone elses site - which may or may not be there (not checked in a while). Click the first link and it will take you to the HTML version here:
      http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/manuals/1KZ-TE/
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

blimey, you have been busy....

very nice...

*** Edit ***
        very nice indeed. the index is clickable...!

*** Edit ***

Thanks very much...
        Last edited by AndyLala; 22 December 2005, 11:47.

Comment

Well done mate, I already downloaded it and printed it out before, and its well thumbed! Its a good manual cos the only one's avaiable from Roughtrax are 1KZ/T, and the EFI Surfs have some difference's to the 4Runners especially the fuel pump.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
            blimey, you have been busy....
            Not that busy...
            step 1 - download pdf manual
            step 2 - download tool to convert it to HTML
            step 3 - run the conversion
            step 4 - upload HTML

No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Hmmm, didn't realise you had downloaded the PDF version...

Now to track one down for the 2LTE...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Well done mate, I already downloaded it and printed it out before, and its well thumbed! Its a good manual cos the only one's avaiable from Roughtrax are 1KZ/T, and the EFI Surfs have some difference's to the 4Runners especially the fuel pump.
                Sorry to sound dumb here but when you say you downloaded it, how do you mean? Did you go to file then save? Or is there a way of downloading the whole manual as a file? I`m not that great with things like this but would like to able to save the whole thing on my PC if possible?

Cheers if you can point the right way.....

HAPPY XMAS!!!

P.S. EXCELLENT SITE CODLORD, SOME SUPER INFO ON THERE, TOP MARKS!!
                Last edited by LuckyBstd; 24 December 2005, 23:21. Reason: SWELLIN MIZTACKES
                [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]
                [img]http://tinypic.com/i1k95k.jpg[/img]

Comment

No LuckyBst, the original file was a PDF file. It was to this file that I was referring... and the one that you want to download to your PC.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                    No LuckyBst, the original file was a PDF file. It was to this file that I was referring... and the one that you want to download to your PC.
                    So where can I get that from or was that a previous thing?
                    [font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][b][u]SSR-G SURF `N` REG 95[/u][/b][/color][/font]
                    [img]http://tinypic.com/i1k95k.jpg[/img]

Comment

The original PDF was a 14.5 meg file and it was available on a us or australian site but it does not seem to be available there any more. I do not know anywhere else it is available.

I still have a copy of it and *may* host it on my website sometime but I need to see how the bandwidth goes on the new leased server as 14.5 megs downloaded by lots of people each week will quickly use up a large portion of my allocated bandwidth (the server comes with generous limits but its still limited).

If anyone here has hosting/bandwidth available and wants to host it or if anyone has access to a free ftp server or free space hosting area then let me know and I can upload it there for others to download.
                      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Our hosting Co says we have unlimited bandwidth, I'll put it up if you want and see if anyone complains!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                        X