egr mod (not again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egr mod (not again)

from what i have read the egr valve is different on newer surfs like mine kzn185's .so is the mod still worth doing on this model,has anyone with a newer surf done it ? i have seen the pics of previous threads and understand them,is the mod on newer surfs the same ,will someone kindly stick a pic on or expain any difference. my apolgies to all you seasoned surfers who get sick of the same type of questions.
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
    from what i have read the egr valve is different on newer surfs like mine kzn185's .so is the mod still worth doing on this model,has anyone with a newer surf done it ? i have seen the pics of previous threads and understand them,is the mod on newer surfs the same ,will someone kindly stick a pic on or expain any difference. my apolgies to all you seasoned surfers who get sick of the same type of questions.
    as far as i'm aware yes its worth doing on any vehicle with a egr valve fitted - it is done in the same way but not sure if the acutal valve is in the same place
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Probably less value on the newer ones because the newer ones are elcetronic and work better, don't cause the performance decrease that the older ones cause, especially when they fail open.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        Probably less value on the newer ones because the newer ones are elcetronic and work better, don't cause the performance decrease that the older ones cause, especially when they fail open.
        cheers for the replies guys,think ill leave it alone for now
        hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
        X