Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering problems

Hello

I have had my Cv boot replaced on the drivers side and the merchanic messed up the job. My drivers side wheel is about 1 inch back from where it should be. A new merchanic thinks that the problem is the wishbone. Are there any other problems which would cause the wheel to be this out od line.

Thanks

Originally posted by want2be123
    Hello

I have had my Cv boot replaced on the drivers side and the merchanic messed up the job. My drivers side wheel is about 1 inch back from where it should be. A new merchanic thinks that the problem is the wishbone. Are there any other problems which would cause the wheel to be this out od line.

Thanks
    Hi,
    I would like a piccy of the offending suspension - not too close - any chance ? This is the snag with internet diagnosis - ie guesswork. From what you say something has been connected wrongly - this could be dangerous ! Actually I dont follow why any fault with the wishbone could be due to a replacement of a cv boot, unless other work was involved OR (the wishbone) has failed coincidentaly at the same time...no something basically fitted wrongly or damaged since (from your report)

Comment

Havn't we posted about this before? or an I going mad?????

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Havn't we posted about this before? or an I going mad?????

Do you really want me to comment?
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
        X