can't go strait!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't go strait!!

I have had my surf for about 10 months it has always pulled to the left a bit. due to a bit of a bearing noise from the front i have just changed the front wheel bearings (Nice easy job once i made a socket big enough to fit the hub nut) and i have had the tracking done. although this has helped the problem it still has a slight pull. Has anyone else had this problem and have you been able to fix it?

Originally posted by CJ.Mehrer
    I have had my surf for about 10 months it has always pulled to the left a bit. due to a bit of a bearing noise from the front i have just changed the front wheel bearings (Nice easy job once i made a socket big enough to fit the hub nut) and i have had the tracking done. although this has helped the problem it still has a slight pull. Has anyone else had this problem and have you been able to fix it?
    Have you tried swapping the tyres around, this could cause a pull.

Next up after tracking a full front alignment may be required as camber and caster can also be adjusted on these vehicles.

***Hint*** Fill in your vehicle details in your profile, this helps us see what model you are refering to, which in many cases can lead to differing and more relevant answers.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

possible sticking calipers on the brakes!
      Gaz

Comment

Working...
      X