lame i know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lame i know

iknow this one is a little lame at this time of night, but my cigarette lighter isnt working and i need it to!! i am going camping on saturday and the fridge only runs fron the lighter! anyone help me out with any ideas?? i dont even know where the !!!!!! fuse box is lol!!

Thanks in advance

check the dome fuse, under the bonnet, that took out most of my interior elctrics but i think it might have left the lighter (can rember 1 thing worked that i didnt need to work lol)

Comment

Ta

Originally posted by Surfs-up
      iknow this one is a little lame at this time of night, but my cigarette lighter isnt working and i need it to!! i am going camping on saturday and the fridge only runs fron the lighter! anyone help me out with any ideas?? i dont even know where the !!!!!! fuse box is lol!!

Thanks in advance
      Thanks, will give it a look in the morning. will be kinda over your way when we go, staying just outside Brecon! Love Wales me and the Missus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Surfs-up

Thanks in advance
        See attachment below
        Attached Files
        Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Thanks

Thats brill thanks alot!!!!
          saves the butter melting! lol!

Comment

depends wether u forgett the fridge and leave it on the lighter lol :P

nice how toyota fueses are clearly marked what they are for isnt it... [/sarcasim]

Comment

Working...
            X