New owner in need!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner in need!

Hi everyone out there, my girlfriend and I are VERY proud new owners of a gleaming new(old) '94 3.0 SSRX and we need a bit of help. Found this site after what seemed like ages looking for a good one!

Can any of you help us with regards to a manual, We cant seem to find one anywhere so any help would be greatfully received.

Also theres the small matter of the flashy Alpine stereo that was installed. Obviously being an imported model the stereo is also a Japanese import that doesnt seem to tune into anything above somewhere around 89 on the FM... We are guessing its never going to either,... can anyone advise??

Any help, again, will be great... Thanks in advance...

Paul and Sam

Hi Paul & Sam,

For Manuals you will see plenty of the handbook variety on Ebay.

As regards the stereo I found the best idea was to get a new one made for the UK

You can have a band expander fitted, but the general concensus is to fit the UK spec.

Welcome to our community.

Trev

Originally posted by Surfs-up
    Hi everyone out there, my girlfriend and I are VERY proud new owners of a gleaming new(old) '94 3.0 SSRX and we need a bit of help. Found this site after what seemed like ages looking for a good one!

Can any of you help us with regards to a manual, We cant seem to find one anywhere so any help would be greatfully received.

Also theres the small matter of the flashy Alpine stereo that was installed. Obviously being an imported model the stereo is also a Japanese import that doesnt seem to tune into anything above somewhere around 89 on the FM... We are guessing its never going to either,... can anyone advise??

Any help, again, will be great... Thanks in advance...

Paul and Sam
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

sell the old stereo on eBay - ill do it for you if you have no account, it will more than likely get most of the money back for a new UK one.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
      X