yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kzn130... What is this on the gearbox please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzn130... What is this on the gearbox please!!!

Hi, i've been following the site for years, I did post in the newbies bit to say hello... Unfortunately the time has come for me to plea to the surf gods for abit of wisdom... Can anybody tell me what these to things are in the pictures? I have found a snapped wire, and im already working Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0944.JPG
Views:	673
Size:	5.35 MB
ID:	1293396Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0942.JPG
Views:	655
Size:	5.98 MB
ID:	1293397 through gearbox issuse. Would be a great help.

Kindest regards
    Bob

Anyone? These are toward the back of the gearvox and on top right under the floor pan. I already hace fault codes 62 and 63 which i know are shift solenoids (trying to find ones that arnt toyota at £215 each, cheaper to import from the states and i may have found somewhere on amazon, once confirmed i will post link here if i can/its allowed).

I just want to know if this could be giving me the shift solenoid fault code in the ecu. I have replaced the ecu with a checked one. As mine had blown the caps over the board...

Kindest regards guys

Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,

Almost certainly. See http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/carlist.php?maker=toyota to confirm part numbers of those bits (though sounds like you're already on track with parts)

and - from May 2017 but worth an ask of cdfw
      cdfw
      cdfw
      4th May 2017, 11:25
      If anyone needs any, I have four x No.1 shift solenoids for sale to fit KZN130 auto box.
      £40 each delivered. uk mainland.
      Regards Chris.
      Last edited by des55; 18 July 2018, 09:07.

Comment

The front one is the Lock-Up solenoid, the back one is the Number 1 solenoid.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
        X