Cylinder heads from "japanese4x4parts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cylinder heads from "japanese4x4parts"

Very attractive price - has anyone got first hand experience (positive or negative), of these?
    No hearsay etc please - only first hand experience
    http://www.japanese4x4parts.co.uk/to...-up-9063-p.asp

Cannot speak for this supplier but just about 1 year ago I bought a cylinder head from a supplier on e_bay and it has been great. I got a complete head all made up with valves,cams ,bolts,injectors and gasket set from M. peer
    108 fishponds road
    london
    London
    SW177LF
    United Kingdom

Phone:07861249001
    Fax:02085424537
    Email:makpeer@yahoo.com

At the same time I replaced radiator,water pump and thermostat,also checked out my viscous fan coupling just to be sure none of these had caused the original head failure. All I can say is after a year of driving in temperatures between a low of minus 20 and a high of plus 40 centigrade (I live in Bulgaria) I am more than pleased with this head. Using the built up head saves a shed load of time transferring and setting valves etc., also to be extra sure I used a Blueprint head gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtemp View Post
      Cannot speak for this supplier but just about 1 year ago I bought a cylinder head from a supplier on e_bay and it has been great. I got a complete head all made up with valves,cams ,bolts,injectors and gasket set from M. peer
      108 fishponds road
      london
      London
      SW177LF
      United Kingdom

Phone:07861249001
      Fax:02085424537
      Email:makpeer@yahoo.com

At the same time I replaced radiator,water pump and thermostat,also checked out my viscous fan coupling just to be sure none of these had caused the original head failure. All I can say is after a year of driving in temperatures between a low of minus 20 and a high of plus 40 centigrade (I live in Bulgaria) I am more than pleased with this head. Using the built up head saves a shed load of time transferring and setting valves etc., also to be extra sure I used a Blueprint head gasket.
      That's great Tom, Thanks for your help - I'll give him a try

Comment

Any feedback from that head? I need one for mine and not sure if to contact them or spend out at roughtrax..

Comment

Working...
        X