Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight covers

Hi all

I've had my vehicle 2 weeks now and have just removed the Roobar that was fitted as it vibrated too much (I didn't like it anyway). I am now looking for some plastic headlight covers to keep my lights safe from wayward horses and stones. I have seen plenty on formula 4x4 but it doesn't specify the surf, i dont want to get them and have to send them back if I can avoid it.

I am also looking for a polyurethane A bar (preferably with foglight fittings) to fit as a replacement, again I have seen them for other vehicles but not specifically for the surf.

Has anyone out there fitted or bought any of the above? Or Know where I can get them.

Originally posted by Stewart1
    Hi all

I've had my vehicle 2 weeks now and have just removed the Roobar that was fitted as it vibrated too much (I didn't like it anyway). I am now looking for some plastic headlight covers to keep my lights safe from wayward horses and stones. I have seen plenty on formula 4x4 but it doesn't specify the surf, i dont want to get them and have to send them back if I can avoid it.

I am also looking for a polyurethane A bar (preferably with foglight fittings) to fit as a replacement, again I have seen them for other vehicles but not specifically for the surf.

Has anyone out there fitted or bought any of the above? Or Know where I can get them.
    Hi,

You could try here

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

headlight covers

Originally posted by Stewart1
      Hi all

hiya m8

my names david moore i've owned a surf for about 12mnths if its headlight covers you want and various other items for your surf try this sight www.toyotahilux.com and u will find rough trax good luck

Comment

Working...
      X