Tyres (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres (again)

Hi, I have noticed that some people say that you can get away with having retread tyres for the Surf. Now I have always been told that retreads are a no no due to inconsistant quality. No is this as the Surf is not a rocket ship and can get away due to the sower speeds?

Originally posted by barney9304
    Hi, I have noticed that some people say that you can get away with having retread tyres for the Surf. Now I have always been told that retreads are a no no due to inconsistant quality. No is this as the Surf is not a rocket ship and can get away due to the sower speeds?
    Todays retreads are a whole different tyres, but most retreads used here are bronco M/T's for offroading. For which they are great.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I do around 500 Miles a week including Motorway speeds theyre fine & a damn site cheaper
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I agree with Tony, retreads or remoulds are manfactured to higher standards these. I have mud terrain retreads fitted frm 'sowden4x4tyres.co.uk'
        They have a lifetime warranty against "defects or accidental damage"
        Plus they are not v.a.t. registered so the price you see is the price you pay.

Comment

WwwHhhooooo bigger new tyres for me then.

Comment

Working...
          X