Rear window glass,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear window glass,

The tinted film on my ssr-x is badly scratched... (cleaning it with glass cleaner marked "do not use on film tinted windows" didnt exactly help...) any easy way of getting it off without damaging the "off road" writing or the heater mech?

is it a case of hair dryer and wall paper scraper? its just i cant see a thing out of the back (without dropping the window then i get a smell of fumes...)

Originally posted by Ste00
    The tinted film on my ssr-x is badly scratched... (cleaning it with glass cleaner marked "do not use on film tinted windows" didnt exactly help...) any easy way of getting it off without damaging the "off road" writing or the heater mech?

is it a case of hair dryer and wall paper scraper? its just i cant see a thing out of the back (without dropping the window then i get a smell of fumes...)

the short answer is get the hair dryer out and buy some off road sticker the replace the ones you just removed.
    ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

k, i might dig out a stanly knife and try to cut round the current sticker to avoid having to take them off...

Comment

Working...
      X