Indicator noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator noise

Just recently I am getting a high pitch electronic beep when I turn right, which seems to be in perfect rythm with my indicators.
    But it does not happen when I turn left...
    And it's a different sound to the beep you get when reversing...

Any ideas?

Cheers

do you have a beeper on any towbar electrics? if so you might have water in them. Failing that see if the noise comes from the speakers as you might have interference from somewhere.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Yes! First car I ever had with a towbar hehe - so I am gonna check that out...in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeeboiwes
        Just recently I am getting a high pitch electronic beep when I turn right, which seems to be in perfect rythm with my indicators.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Lucky you
        you've just found Roland Rat
        Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeeboiwes

Any ideas?

Cheers
          Funny, mine started doing the same thing recently except it only happens when I indicate left. At first it was quite loud but now, 2 or 3 weeks on it's barely audible.
          Originally I thought it might be some kind of alarm but nothing out of the ordinary has happened since it started so it can't be that.
          As far as I know there is no reversing beep on my towbar but I haven't towed anything yet. Should be hooking the trailer up later this week so we'll see what happens then.

Ken
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X