Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1kzte engine for sale

Hi,

Please read earlier thread for reasons but I have a 3.0 td 1kzte engine for sale, (having my 1kzt rebuilt - if ne1 has a non runner for gears please let me know).

Engine was removed from rear end shunt surf and surf was driven from salvage dealers to the yard for removal. Speedo read around 60000, consequently first cam belt change not done. Engine turns over lovely, is undamaged etc etc and complete minus starter motor. All wiring is present to first connectors (ie no loom).

Im located near J28 M1 where lump is available immediately for inspection/collection. I can deliver to Uk for cost (fuel + food plus a hot drink when I get to you).

Lump was sourced due to my 4-runner engine seizing after bodged repair by local garage. Being non too technical I bought 1kzte cuz i was told 4-runner was essentially a kzn130 - silly me. Nehow my new super skilled mech reckons he can rebuild my kzt easier than converting the kzte.

thanks
    craig
    craig@craigshouse.wanadoo.co.u k

3litre engine

Hi l would have thought the 1kzte engine should have fitted, l have not done this swop yet so l dont know the pitfalls. How much are asking.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Bob,

My mech says too much work to do the swap - different ppl say different things. I presume somebody has done this swap as the kzte seems so much more available. The local 4x4 place (tonks) has tried it to no avail so im sticking with the expensive rebuild.

Im asking £1500 or very nearest offer as it owes me this much. Let me know if your interested, being a sales manager im prepared to haggle a bit.

craig

Comment

just a thought - when i say theyve tried it i mean in the past - my kzte is as is when removed - not been interfered with.

craig

Comment

Working...
        X