Sorry Lads Surf Has Been Replaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Lads Surf Has Been Replaced

Well I have purchased a 1996 Amazon today, pick it up on friday.
    It is really nice but I must admit, I do like the drive of my surf better and was wondering if I had done the right thing.
    I still have my surf, not too sure if I should sell it, but 2 4x4 cars is not really practical, so I think it will have to be sold.
    It annoys me to sell it when I have done all the things that are likely to play up, the head, batteries, brake pads etc
    Would last forever now, but I will still come on the forum every day even if it does get sold, I really like the forum and the guys that are enrolled and will still pass on any info I have gained owning a surf.

Never mind, sorry you couldn't keep it, hope the LC gives you more piece of mind, mind you, you could have got a 96' Surf, intercooled 3.0, allwheel drive, etc, seeing as you ended buying a newer truck! Then we wouldn't have to ignore you.........................

only joking, hang around and chat, its cool.

Keep the Surf as a offroad toy, and get the grinder to it and fit 35" tyres.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

L/c

Hi mate wait untill you have had the Amazon for a while is it a "80" or "100" series, l have had my "80" for just over 7years now and l would not part with it. Know wonder they call it the "KING" of the 4x4,s.
      Attached Files
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by snowwolf
        Well I have purchased a 1996 Amazon today, pick it up on friday.
        It is really nice but I must admit, I do like the drive of my surf better and was wondering if I had done the right thing.
        I still have my surf, not too sure if I should sell it, but 2 4x4 cars is not really practical, so I think it will have to be sold.
        It annoys me to sell it when I have done all the things that are likely to play up, the head, batteries, brake pads etc
        Would last forever now, but I will still come on the forum every day even if it does get sold, I really like the forum and the guys that are enrolled and will still pass on any info I have gained owning a surf.
        Good luck with the LC. It will take some getting used to, still I will be joining you soon - not that I don't love the Surf, just always wanted an LC and now I shall have one.

Come and join me on the other best 4x4 forum and website (well it will be when we start getting hit by the search engines)

www.landcruiser-rocks.co.uk

Cheers

Comment

I noticed Turandot is on the LC forum, what does she actually own?

Comment

Originally posted by muncher
            I noticed Turandot is on the LC forum, what does she actually own?

one of everything
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Comment

LC -----Surf

Hi matey.... I have now registered with the LC rock forum.... I will miss my surf very much and still not sure if I have done the right thing, but i'm in no rush to sell the surf, but will not be able to keep it, I know that.
                Well I pick up the LC on Friday, its a 1997 4.5 petrol I no the fuel consumption is gonna be horrendous, but what the F_ _ _ K if it had been diesel 4.2 I would still have got it, its on it's second owner with 92000 on the clock and in great condition and at £7000 i'm happy but like I say will miss the Surf, cos it does look good, if anyone wants to see the pics of the Surf, I have some to send on.

Comment

surf details

hi snowwolf

i am interested in your surf, please post details/photos etc.

cheers

thecrock

Comment

surf pics

If you can give me your email address I will send them to you, it wont let me put pics on the site?

Comment

If you can give me your email address I will send them to you, it wont let me put pics on the site?

why??

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

????

dont know why, if I try to add a pic, clicking on the mountain icon, it say I can't do it, I don't have privalidges

Comment

dont know why, if I try to add a pic, clicking on the mountain icon, it say I can't do it, I don't have privalidges

Scroll down the page you are typing in, find the 'Manage Attachements' button. Click on this, new window opens, click on the browse button, find the file you want on your PC, double click it, then click on the upload button. You will see the file url once its uploaded. When all done close this window then submit your reply as usual.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Blimey

Cant believe it was a simple as that.LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X