little plastic thingies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little plastic thingies

by the front seats on floor nearest door both sides, look like small winding handles, but seem to do fook all.
    what are they for ?????
    .....CARL
    2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

Originally posted by welshsurfer
    by the front seats on floor nearest door both sides, look like small winding handles, but seem to do fook all.
    what are they for ?????
    .....CARL

I have no idea. Are you sure you don't mean the seat tilt adjusting handles???

Comment

what are they for ?????
      .....CARL
      They are to hook your rubber mats down with. Or at least that what I use them for.
      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

your answer!

what are they for ?????
        .....CARL
        The car is supplied with deep velor carpet mats - from new. Usually these have died by the time they get imported. But the mat has an eyelet in it and you clip the hook into the eyelet, and coupled with gripping spikes on the mat - the mat stays in place.

Only know myself - as the surf I have still had the origianl mats when I got it.

By the way - anyone want to buy a complete set of mats for their car?? I use mud mats now - so these are spare!

.......because I can....OK!
        2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

Comment

Working...
        X