New Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jode View Post
    F*&%&^kin blonde moment there. Yeah you are right had her in N when we took the transmission apartment. Put her in H4 and she is moving around now. Dash lights are coming on and off when I hit the accelerator. When I hit the gas normally they come off. Seems to be running fine other wise
    Dash lights on when at idle and go on when throttle pressed?

could just be drained batteries from all the cranking to get her to fire up?

Loose alternator belts could be worth checking
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Check the engine is well grounded to the body/chassis.

The wire with the red insulation in your photo will be 'live' with the ignition on by the way. It connects to glowplug terminal on the underside of the inlet manifold IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by jode View Post
        F*&%&^kin blonde moment there. Yeah you are right had her in N when we took the transmission apartment. Put her in H4 and she is moving around now. Dash lights are coming on and off when I hit the accelerator. When I hit the gas normally they come off. Seems to be running fine other wise
        i hope you aren't driving around in h4 in hard surface!!!!!!!!!!
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
          i hope you aren't driving around in h4 in hard surface!!!!!!!!!!

no no not in 4H in H ....

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
            Dash lights on when at idle and go on when throttle pressed?

could just be drained batteries from all the cranking to get her to fire up?

Loose alternator belts could be worth checking

when you start the engine all the lights come on in the dash including turbo light... soon as you press accelerator they go out, and when u take off accelerator the lights come back on, this i don't understand?? also the batteries are brand new so I can't see it being drained battery...

Comment

If you have new batteries then it may just be that the alternator belts are slipping a bit and need tightening
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
              X