Oil Change 'how to'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Change 'how to'?

Does anyone have a link on a how to for an oil change.

I tried searching for it but as Oil only has three letters the search function omits it. leaving me with searching for every thread with the word 'change' in it!

I've ordered the parts, and I have changed the oil and filters on cars before, just want a guide so I know the locations and don't end up draining the wrong thing!
    If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Originally posted by Benross View Post
    Does anyone have a link on a how to for an oil change.

I tried searching for it but as Oil only has three letters the search function omits it. leaving me with searching for every thread with the word 'change' in it!

I've ordered the parts, and I have changed the oil and filters on cars before, just want a guide so I know the locations and don't end up draining the wrong thing!
    When using the search function if you use " " or * * either side of the words you are looking for, the search function then finds 3 letter words as well. So in this instance "oil change" returns results with both of those word in.

To answer your original question though, take it to the garage and hand over some cash.

You're welcome.

Comment

An oil change is an oil change, no matter what the vehicle is. Only thing to be sure of is that you have the right oil filter and a new / spare sump plug (and washer if needed). Otherwise it'll be unuseable until you get them if you find you need them halfway through the job

Comment

If you need to ask how to do an oil change, you don't want to be messing with your glowplugs!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          If you need to ask how to do an oil change, you don't want to be messing with your glowplugs!
          Like I said, Ive done an oil change on cars before, just wondered if there was a guide so I feel a little more confident. I've ordered the kit from Rough trax including the magnetic sump plug so should be ok.

Ive changed spark plugs, but not glow plugs before!

Im sure it will be alright!
          If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X