Big trouble 2.4 manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big trouble 2.4 manual

Hi guys, does anyone know if over fuelling & a discharge of grey smoke could be caused by a dodgy fuel tank. thanks in antisipation.

A fuel tank cant cause overfuelling more likely to be the pump
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

is it a tubo ? if it is look at the airflow metre this will make it give the impresion it is overfueling if its lost power and heaving smoke out is the turbo working ?
      Originally posted by greebo1 View Post
      Hi guys, does anyone know if over fuelling & a discharge of grey smoke could be caused by a dodgy fuel tank. thanks in antisipation.

Comment

I have the egr mod on mine and it's very smoky until it hits running temp. I never did the egr mod, so don't know if there is anything can be done to upgrade the ecu or anything?
        What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Also, must add, a car at very low fuel level will smoke, but more white smoke then light blue over fuel colour
          What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Fuel Filter

When was your fuel filter last changed? I had similar problems and it was my fuel filter.

Comment

Originally posted by carlpppumps View Post
              is it a tubo ? if it is look at the airflow metre this will make it give the impresion it is overfueling if its lost power and heaving smoke out is the turbo working ?

Comment

Working...
              X