Heads repaired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads repaired

Head went last weekend, by monday morning had contacted Stevo at Engine Component Services in Stockport, vehicle was collected on wed morn and was redy for collection by frid lunch and not a recon in site, is that good service? If anyone needs the job done I have the number and I know Marky has so give me a PM if you need it. Incidentally has cylinders showed signs of severe corrosion. Steve replaced the water pump as a precaution and tweaked the the viscoous fan. Well recommended the man knows his stuff.

Stevie

Originally posted by Stevie the Pieman
    Head went last weekend, by monday morning had contacted Stevo at Engine Component Services in Stockport, vehicle was collected on wed morn and was redy for collection by frid lunch and not a recon in site, is that good service? If anyone needs the job done I have the number and I know Marky has so give me a PM if you need it. Incidentally has cylinders showed signs of severe corrosion. Steve replaced the water pump as a precaution and tweaked the the viscoous fan. Well recommended the man knows his stuff.

Stevie
    Yes, he's definately the man to see. Knows Surfs inside out. He performed major surgery on mine in feb, see here.
    http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ht=engine+pics
    Pete

Comment

Working...
    X