Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGR Blanking Plates

Hi Guys,
    Just had the head off the truck - first time for everything I guess.
    I'll rebuild the head later this week - but would like to get totally rid of the EGR - means less faff, more room, looks tidier, and I guess less weight to haul around (mpgs!).
    There was some mention of blanking plates but they are all a few years old - does anyone have, or maybe manufacture blanking plates for the trucks I could buy?
    Cheers - this forum has some amazing amount of info on it..
    Greg

I have some. unused. I don't have any black smoke, so really can't be 'rsed to fit em....
    So, yes, whatever i paid for them, you can have them for plus post. I'll find out the amount and put it on here for you.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

A tenner, posted, was the going rate last year...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Perfect perfect Wolfracer - I have LOTS of black smoke so suspect EGR is only the start, but all good fun I guess.
        Let me know how you want me to pay, and I'll of course send you address.
        Mobile is 0 7 7 9 0 8 0 5 0 5 3
        Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg212 View Post
          Perfect perfect Wolfracer - I have LOTS of black smoke so suspect EGR is only the start, but all good fun I guess.
          Let me know how you want me to pay, and I'll of course send you address.
          Mobile is 0 7 7 9 0 8 0 5 0 5 3
          Greg
          SMS sent...
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
          X