No Dashboard Lights!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dashboard Lights!!!

Does anyone have any ideas why the dashboard lights dont come on when I turn the headlights on???

Muz

how long you had car? reason I ask is most have the dashes pulled about putting in mph converters etc so could be as simple as wiring not connected.I had about 75% of the screws missing on the dash panels and on removal some interesting wiring was found still haven't got the cig lighter working.

Steve
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Just bought It today!!! it still has the original kmh speedo and has no signs that it has been removed

Comment

Oh wel, most have speedos changed to mph but trip stay in KPH. best check fuses, drivers footwell small flap and some more under bonnet. Do any lights come on in the cig lighter of heater controls?

Steve
        Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Not checked that i will have a look and get back to you,

Cheers mate!

Comment

Sorted!!! the fuse marked up "TAIL" had gone, the only thing left to sort out is the electric window/mirror control panel in the door, the one installed has the wrong sort of fitting on it for the electric mirrors to plug on to it, the panel is like it has been taken out of another car like a corrola. don't suppose you know where I couls source the proper control panel???

Comment

if you take the dash off, there is a 'final hidden screw' under the heating control facia. this facia just pops off but be careful as there are some thin bits that will snap if force is used

Comment

Working...
              X