Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow plug rail insulator required

HI Folks,

I have noticed on my Surf 2.4 LN130 (J Plate) that I have rebuilt, that the insulator that sits between the inlet manifold base and the connector harness has broken up. Does anyone have a spare one floating around that I can purchase.?

I have the one that bridges the gap between the face on the inlet manifold, (black cylindrical one) but I need the one that sits over the threaded stud where the ten mm nut and harness plug goes to stop the harness earthing out.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by wiltshireflyer View Post
    HI Folks,

I have noticed on my Surf 2.4 LN130 (J Plate) that I have rebuilt, that the insulator that sits between the inlet manifold base and the connector harness has broken up. Does anyone have a spare one floating around that I can purchase.?

I have the one that bridges the gap between the face on the inlet manifold, (black cylindrical one) but I need the one that sits over the threaded stud where the ten mm nut and harness plug goes to stop the harness earthing out.

Thanks in advance.
    I made new ones when mine broke up. Be easier to buy new or make, they all fall to bits eventually.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Coincidentally, I think this is the problem (one of them anyway) frankx has, but I'm staying out of that one...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Coincidentally, I think this is the problem (one of them anyway) frankx has, but I'm staying out of that one...
        Chicken
        What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Thanks. I have managed to source a new one from Toyota. Its only two quid, so I think considering the potential for disaster, and proper correct part is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
          X