She is sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is sorted

Yup, thats it sorted. No more cutting out problems. Runs sweet as a nut now, temperature rock steady just below half way. Puuurrrs like a kitten. So next come the mods..
    Intercooler, fueling and ramair
    Exhaust upgrade
    2inch suspension lift
    Bonnet scoop with small extractor fan
    Auto trans cooler
    Big mud plugger tyres
    Job done.......................... one happy SOB.

Originally posted by Smokerace View Post
    Yup, thats it sorted. No more cutting out problems. Runs sweet as a nut now, temperature rock steady just below half way. Puuurrrs like a kitten. So next come the mods..
    Intercooler, fueling and ramair
    Exhaust upgrade
    2inch suspension lift
    Bonnet scoop with small extractor fan
    Auto trans cooler
    Big mud plugger tyres
    Job done.......................... one happy SOB.
    What was it in the end? The air hose?

Comment

There is an electric solenoid or some such device that operates the vacum for a small butterfly valve in the throttle body. I think it may have something to do with shuting the engine down. Anyway this electric valve was playing up closing the butterfly. So swapped the valve out and hey presto !! its not all blanked off and the butterfly removed.
      I did fix a split in the air hose and replace a cracked air temp sensor as well but they werent the actual problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokerace View Post
        There is an electric solenoid or some such device that operates the vacum for a small butterfly valve in the throttle body. I think it may have something to do with shuting the engine down. Anyway this electric valve was playing up closing the butterfly. So swapped the valve out and hey presto !! its not all blanked off and the butterfly removed.
        I did fix a split in the air hose and replace a cracked air temp sensor as well but they werent the actual problem.
        Good work. Consider my hat taken off to you. Nice to see someone who know's what they're doing. That certainly doesn't apply to me, by the way.

Comment

Why thankyou. I am sure you know a thing or three mate. Err my post should real its NOW all blanked of and the butterfly removed

Comment

Working...
          X