Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with parts

Hi all,

I need a few parts for my 1992 surf and was wondering if someone could tell me what they are called and where I might find them.

First thing I need is a cable that runs from the heater control on the dash to the slider under the hood, which controls the hot and cold air. The cable there at the minute is completely seized and to change the heat, I have to pop the bonnet and move the slider by hand. Pain in the backside.

The other bit I need is for the rear window. I recently purchased a new tailgate regulator which I have in, but I need two runner arms that hold the glass. The ones that should be there are pretty nonexistent and the window cannot move up and down without them...

Thanks guys

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=886&vid=1511 + vat & delivery
    i bought some a short while ago, pain to fit on your own but a least they are genuine toyota ones.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chunga;690221]
      The other bit I need is for the rear window. I recently purchased a new tailgate regulator which I have in, but I need two runner arms that hold the glass. The ones that should be there are pretty nonexistent and the window cannot move up and down without them...
      /QUOTE]

Do you need the rubbers tho' - I reused mine and bought the metal channels from Toyota on 3rd Nov 2010.
      Part No ------------- Description --------------- Price
      69907-35016 -------CHANNEL,GLASS -----------£10.18+VAT
      69907-35020 -------CHANNEL,GLASS -----------£10.18+VAT

They got them next day. Bit of a sod to fit - use lots of lube on the rubbers (but I expect you know that already).

Comment

Thanks guys.

Ordered the parts the other day there.

Comment

So turns out I need the rubbers after all. Mine are in pretty bad condition.

Do you guys have a part number for the rubber window guide filler?

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
          X