No Heating (front only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
    It would probably be a good idea to flush the rear matrix too....

As you stand in front of the engine the pipes are to the right of the engine. 2 thin pipes that go from beneath the thermostat housing to the the passenger side wing. They attach to 2 metal pipes. If you get under the truck you can trace them from the centre console.

Have fun
    Another Matrix ??? Ill come back to you on that one, Got to try to defrost my hose before i can do what youve previously explained. Dam snow and frost !!!
    nigel
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

good luck flushing a matrix in this weather!

in february i had to do one in snow and ice, by the time i had thawed the hose and stretched it out, it had froze again.

in the end i used a length of hose with a funnel, boiled a kettle up and held it up like a hopper and put mr muscle sink unblocker through it

Comment

Originally posted by michael1703 View Post
        good luck flushing a matrix in this weather!

in february i had to do one in snow and ice, by the time i had thawed the hose and stretched it out, it had froze again.

in the end i used a length of hose with a funnel, boiled a kettle up and held it up like a hopper and put mr muscle sink unblocker through it
        Well ive got an inch or so of snow on the roof and bonnet of the surf, so i guess its a non starter again today, AND this is just the weather its supposed to be used in. The garden hose is burried in snow as well. Oh well sit back and see if the roads clear enough for the Fiesta to venture out.

nigel
        Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

Working...
        X