No announcement yet.

URGENT! Alternator Required for 2.4 J reg Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What it's like to have money..............
    If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

All sorted now. Thanks for the replies. I just bought a new one from Milners, and cross referenced the wiring diagram for the dfiffernet types of alternator, modifed the plug, wired it up and hey presto. Works a treat.

Comment

there you are slagging off others who put things in the wrong section' and you reply to an add offering one for sale. double standards or what???brain in gear before opening mouth comes to mind....

Comment

Originally posted by c elliott View Post
          there you are slagging off others who put things in the wrong section' and you reply to an add offering one for sale. double standards or what???brain in gear before opening mouth comes to mind....
          If you're talking to me, address me correctly.

I had a go at you for deliberately circumventing site fees, not for posting in the wrong section. There is no need to pay for a wanted post and the alternator I have for sale is advertised in a properly paid for post.

Now run along and get your own brain/gear ratio in order before you start worrying about mine...
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            If you're talking to me, address me correctly.

I had a go at you for deliberately circumventing site fees, not for posting in the wrong section. There is no need to pay for a wanted post and the alternator I have for sale is advertised in a properly paid for post.

Now run along and get your own brain/gear ratio in order before you start worrying about mine...
            My brakes dont work, so i made the horn louder.

Comment

Working...
            X