2.4 Engine loom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 Engine loom

I am still without my Surf after 2 years at different garages. The problem now seems to be a fault in the engine loom. Has anyone got one or can anyone tell me of a reliable source? The car is a 1992 LN130.

I have a loom nearly stripped out of a 2.4 or should I say my son has, I will have a look to see how much more needs to be done to get it right out.

Let me know if you still need one.
    If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Engine loom

I'm still looking. I have one possibility to follow up but am interested to know about yours. It is only the front part that I need as mine has been cut about. Do you know how much he wants for it? Please keep me posted
      Thanks

Comment

£45 delivered.

Comment

2.4 TD engine loom

If the loom is for the 2.4 with electronic pump and has all the connectors intact I'll have it. Give me a ring on 01277 623063 to organise shipping.
          Thanks

Comment

Left you a telephone message, call me tomorrow if possible please.

Comment

Hi Peter just to let you know that the courior is picking your loom up from me tomorrow so you should have it within the next few day.

I have given you both parts of the loom so withever bit you want you will be covered.

Comment

loom

Thanks Brad, done the trick. Car now runs beautifully although the engine check light still comes on at idle. It seems to coincide with the oil pressure dropping to about a quarter on the gauge. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Benson View Post
                  Thanks Brad, done the trick. Car now runs beautifully although the engine check light still comes on at idle. It seems to coincide with the oil pressure dropping to about a quarter on the gauge. Any ideas?
                  Possibly oil pressure sender unit?

Pleased the wiring loom done the trick though.

Comment

Working...
                  X